Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Chase Jarvis Photography: 5 Secrets to Travel Like a BOSS

I’ve flown MILLIONS of air miles (literally), but you don’t have to take it from me. In fact, ask anyone who has a lot of miles under their belt about travel tips, and you’ll start learning that are a TON of little secrets that can significantly improve your experience getting from point A to point B on planes, trains, and automobiles. Some of you on Snapchat have asked my tips for travel and I thought I’d consolidate my best stuff in this latest episode of #chasejarvisRAW. Now, if you’re looking for how to pack photo gear … this isn’t that video exactly. YES we discuss it a bit, but you can find my posts here, here, and here. Some of these vids are a little dated, but the general principles are still the same, and if you’re photo travel game isn’t bulletproof, you’ll want to watch those as well. BUT… this episode of cjRAW, I talk about 5 ways to get the most out of your flying time regardless of if you’re traveling for photo trips, pleasure, work, meetings…whatever. This is the topline need-to-know stuff to make the most out of any journey. Luggage I travel with two key pieces […]

from Chase Jarvis Photography http://ift.tt/22us245
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment