Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Simple DIY Smoke for Product Videos and Photos


 
From the DSLR Video Shooter YouTube Channel:
 
You will need these items for the smoke machine:
 
BATTERY
I would suggest a 15w battery or higher. That will give you plenty of smoke. The one I used in the video was an Eleaf iStick 50W which a friend gave to me. Turned out to be way overkill so 15+ watts would be fine. The battery I used charges via USB but some units will need one or two 18650 batteries.
 
TANK
There are tons of tanks out there but I used an Nautilus Atlantis tank.
 
LIQUID
Again, many different kinds/brands. I went with a no nicotine version.
 
NOSE SUCKER
I grabbed a pack of 3 here.


from Canon, Nikon and Sony News, Deals and What's New at The-Digital-Picture.com http://ift.tt/2mN1h01
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment