Thursday, September 28, 2017

Topaz Impression Deal Ends Tomorrow

Topaz Impression Deal Ends Tomorrow
Late last year, I stumbled across Topaz Impression, a standalone (and plug-in) software application which can turn photographs into realistic-looking works of handmade art (paintings / drawings). I had been looking for something that could produce similar results for several years, and Topaz's plug-in quickly won me over. After testing out the plugin on several images, I asked Bryan to sign up for Topaz's affiliate program and told him I would post about my experiences with the software the next time Topaz ran a deal on the software. Well, that time is now.
 
Through tomorrow, you can get Topaz Impression for 40% off. While the retail cost of the software may seem a bit steep, I think it is well priced considering the convincing quality of the images I've processed with the software. With the ability to provide clients with a canvas print that actually looks like a painting (aside from the missing three dimensional texture of the paint), you can increase print sales with little additional effort in processing.
 
You can see a before/after example of a self-portrait I recently captured atop this post (click to download a higher resolution image) with additional processed examples shown below. [Sean]
 
Purchase Topaz Impression
 
Topaz Impressions Example 2

Topaz Impressions Example 3

Topaz Impression Example 4



from Canon, Nikon and Sony News, Deals and What's New at The-Digital-Picture.com http://ift.tt/2xF87IL
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment