Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Save 15% on BlackRapid Straps and Accessories

BlackRapid Backpack Breathe Camera Strap
Through August 11, B&H has BlackRapid Straps and Accessories on sale for 15% off.
 
As I've said before, my favorite camera strap is the BlackRapid Sport model, but I also own the Double Camera Harness and Wrist Strap, all of which make life as a photographer easier and more comfortable. While I've often warn the Sport strap beneath a backpack's straps, it was never an optimal solution (but much better than using a neck strap). With this 15% savings, I just added the product shown above, the BlackRapid Backpack Breathe Camera Strap, to my kit. I expect it to be a convenient and even more comfortable solution for carrying a ready-to-shoot camera while wearing a backpack. [Sean]


from Canon, Nikon and Sony News, Deals and What's New at The-Digital-Picture.com https://ift.tt/2ATyQqi
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment