Thursday, April 23, 2020

Audacity Overview with Keith Alexander and My Own Voice-Over Setup


 
by Sean Setters
 
In this video, Keith Alexander gives us a quick overview of Audacity, a free audio editing program that's amazingly capable. I've been using Audacity for several years and it's been my go-to choice for quick audio editing (I used it yesteray, in fact).
 
Speaking of audio, I've recently pieced together a studio audio recording kit that's been working very well for voice-over/narration work. Here are the components:
 
So far, using the gear above (and Audacity) I've recorded several audio books or my 19 month-old daughter and an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) phone tree for a local company and I've been very pleased by the setup's sound quality.


from Canon, Nikon, and Sony News, Deals and What's New at The-Digital-Picture.com https://ift.tt/2zhmkQW
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment